The Women’s Ministry at Newberg Christian Church strives to connect women to Jesus and to other women in a loving, caring environment. We do this through fun activities, mentoring relationships, Bible study, and learning to apply God’s Word to our lives. We want to stop just “going through the motions,” and begin living life on purpose! It is an exciting ride. Are you ready? I’d love to meet with you over coffee!Current Activities
- Bible Studies - Join with other women as they dig deeper into God’s Word. A variety of times and days are available.
- Pinochle - the second Friday of the month. New people are always welcome!
- Needleworker’s Club - the first Monday of the month. Join with others who enjoy a variety of needlework crafts and work on projects together.
- Book Club – the third Tuesday of each month. Get together with other bookworms to review a book the group has read the past month.
- Mom’s Coffee Break - the first Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m. September – May. For mothers of school aged children.
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) – the second Monday of each month at 09:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. September – May. Encouragement and biblical teaching for Mothers of Preschoolers.
- MOPS Next - the first Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m. September – May. For mothers of school aged children.
For more information, contact Debbie Groat.